CF: Gate/Port Passees not working

Anyone else having troubles with the new gate/port pass cards in
the new scorn map?  I read Anthony's readme that the Gate Office
conveyor does not work, so after paying you do not get a pass.
However, even after I found both a port pass and a gate pass in
Scorn, and the guards acknowledge that I have a pass, the gates
do not open.  Please advise.
--
Amy Tanner                                      Voice: 612.943.8700
Real Time Enterprises, Inc.	                  Fax: 612.943.8500