Re: CF: 0.95.1 bug summary (Old City)

"Jacek Konieczny" on  wrote...
| Map bugs:
| - in the old city, near the "portal":
|   prayerbook lays on the stone block, so you can't see it. The
|   "Hell-Hole" seems as it is an exit, so one can think it shouldn't be
|   blocked. Maybe a generator should be placed under block behind hole.
|   Even moving the stone block in the oposite directions makes
|   "Congratulations" appear.

I have a few bugs I know of in oldcity myself. Which I hope to add to
a later scorn update release. But those ones I don't know about.
I also want to put the ``Kings Teddy'' ;-) in place even though at this
time Scorn has no king to provide a reward.

I agress Hell-Hold should not be blocked. I hoped to put a very small
chamber with teddy in the hole so it is protected from damage by the
`nastys'.

Where exactly is this `portal' and `praybook' you are talking about?
As for the ``Congratulations'' it is probably a magic mouth.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
  `` Logic fault, core dumped, have a nice day!!! ''   -- Anthony Thyssen
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au