Re: CF: 0.95.1 bug summary (Old City)

James Cameron on  wrote...
| Got a server working up there with the new city that I can play on?

I sometimes have a server running on  lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au
HOWEVER  This is NOT a fast machine (by todays standards)
and is deep inside australia. So expect huge network delays.

But for a quick look see I supose it will be OK.

The server is NOT permentent and could disappear at any time.

It is also not the one I normally play on. Due to the trapdoor
bug I prefer to play with a 94.3 crossfire on my home machine.

NOTE: See the maps README files for ideas where to get port and gate
passes as the ``gold floor'' in the pass office is broken (server
fault NOT a map fault!)

Password is working for (and the same as before) for both gates
though that may change in final release.  The Gates are a little slow to
open but that is due to machanics and the lack of certian gate types.
This will be fixed in the next server releases so will improve in final
release.

Enjoy.   Hey download for your own server to try!

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
   When an elf uses human courtesies, you know you are in trouble.
                                   -- Rick Cook, "The Wizardry Compiled''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au