Re: CF: Client problem / Servers list

On Tue, 5 Jan 1999, Jacek Konieczny wrote:
> So my questions:
> 2. Have anyone tried running cfclient on HP-UX?

Yes. It's possible, but requires a small fix. You can replace the two
occurances of  if (stat==0) return -1; with if (stat==0) return 0; (If I'm
remembering correctly) in newsocket.c. This wont exactly 'fix' the
problem, but it will let you play. I've been trying to figure out what's
happening, but I'm a bit debugger handicapped on my HP machine.

/David