Re: CF: Re: CF scorn maps

"Mark Wedel" on  wrote...
| On Jan 7, 11:44am, Anthony Thyssen wrote:
| > Subject: CF: Re: CF scorn maps
|
| > Also a few more `old city fixes'.  EG: bad door which faces wrong
| > way, move of `weak walls' in temple so Special dagger IS needed.
| > etc etc etc.  All minor problems.
|
|  Not sure what you mean by bad doors, but I believe a few doors were placed in
| their intentionally going to wrong way to show damage.

Better off creating `broken door image' instead or half damaged wall.
It just looks stupid! becides the door still required a key to open!

Other things included three dog which were permanently trapped and the
adventurer couldn't even push a boulder to release them.

| > According to the map files, those maps were create in Feb 1994 by
| >   peter mardahl <peterm@soda.berkeley.edu>
| >
| > If the author OK's it I'll make the change, otherwise no.
|
|  I do know that Peter is still on the list and still fairly active,
|  which is a good thing.

Well then it is definately not my providence to fix those faults.

I am still waiting to find if I should even have a look at the `mouse
trap' in Tobas's Tower, Santo Domino, or not.  Or other map contributes
to include from other people.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
       No-one knows why smoking boots always remain, no matter how big
    the explosion. It seems to be just one of those things.
                                             -- Terry Pratchett  "Sourcery"
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au