Re: CF: D'Oh!

Preston F. Crow (Preston.F.Crow@Dartmouth.EDU) wrote:

> I just killed myself with my own avatar!  Seems sortof like maybe I should be
> protected against that.

For the first time? This has happened to virtually everybody I know,
although some players prefer to make the experience with the holy servant.

There is some sort of inconsistency --- you can't kill a monster of your
god, but aren't you a monster of your god yourself? And how about other
players with the same god as yours?

But then, I think it's ok --- the avatar is a very powerful spell, so
it's fair that you can kill yourself or your friends with it if you
aren't careful.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber