Re: CF: Golems in the dark

krisb@ender.ring.org (krisb@ender.ring.org) wrote:

> 	When I create a "golem" creature (like holy servant), how can I
> tell how long it survives?

You can't. Try to steer it every now and then (even in the direction it
is already runnig) --- when it says "nothing" as skill it's dead.

> 	Are there any techniques to be able to see what the avatar is
> doing?

No. In some maps you can use xray vision -- avatar on one side of the wall,
you on the other. It's okay that way --- the avatar is very powerful, and
letting you see what he sees would make it way too powerful since you could
always use him to explore unknown terrain.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber