Re: CF: Races, starting cities, word of recall

Christian Stieber on  wrote...
| Raphaël Quinet (Raphael.Quinet@eed.ericsson.se) wrote:
| If you insist on using temples, make sure there is a quick exit to Scorn.
| It's just an annoyance to cast "word of recall" and be forced to walk
| around half of the world before you can do anything.
|
| Christian

With the new ``Street of the Gods'' in Scorn  the Temples can themselves
be part of Scorn, as the various temples are created that is.
Of course other home temples can be in other cities, which the player
can choose. :-)

They have a good choice of temple styles too...
  See new scorn map...  (Street is just above the Royal Palace Grounds)
    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/CF/scorn_map_new.gif

At this time only the two small temples on either end of that steet have
assigned temple maps, the ones which were already present in Scorn in maps
v95.1 before the Scorn Update.

To all you map makers...
Contributions for temple maps to other gods would be good to add to the
Scorn update.  As would a New Sailors Tavern in Port area.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
    We are designated, Pentium 90 of the Borg....
             Division is futile!     You will be approximated!
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au