CF: Advice requested on implementation of maps in crossfire

Hello,

  For random maps, I'd like to be able to link to human-defined
maps, and have the human-defined maps lead back to the random maps.

  Can anyone suggest anything which isn't an ugly hack, for doing
this?

  This is my idea of an ugly hack:

  1)  Copy the human-defined map to some new name.  (Allows the
re-use of human maps in several random maps, like re-use of some
small chapels, little shops, etc.)

  2)  Load the just-copied map, and insert an exit at the maps
startx/starty location, which leads back to the random map.

  The ugliness of this technique offends me, can anyone come up
with something more elegant?

Thanks,

PeterM