Re: CF: crossfire.org (was: Telnet-interface for 0.95.1)

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Christian Stieber wrote:
> [...] So players would, for example, access
> http://www.crossfire.org/servers.cgi and get a list of servers.

Just out of curiosity, I checked if the domain name crossfire.org
existed already, and it does.  There is even a web site on
www.crossfire.org.  It is not currently maintained, but they say
on the home page that they intend to keep it anyway.

Maybe we could convince them to give us the domain name.  But then
we would have to do something about Jehovah and Lucifer in the
game...  See http://www.crossfire.org/stmarys.htm

:-)

-Raphaël