Re: CF: Re: Temples / Maps Update

> I would like to see the gods slay lists expanded before final release
> though. How about it Gorlin?

I'd also like more monsters included in there, but not those that are
currently available or in other gods' slaying list - the enemy types in
themselves look good.

I think we'd need additional monsters - lowlevel demons (imps, familiars?)
for Valriel, and highlevel giants, dwarves, faeries, (also angels for
Gorokh followers - there are greater demons or demon lords en masse, but
few strong angelic beings around) etc... Even if they're not included in
standard maps right from the start, they'd be useful in random maps right
away.

Gorlin