Re: CF: Updated Dtabb and Navar City GIF

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Anthony Thyssen wrote:
[...]
> Actually you better see about the new maps very fast as Mark asked me to
> have Scorn Update complete by the weekend.

Oops!  I'd better hurry up, then.  I haven't had the time to do anything
yesterday because I have only slept for two hours and I did not want to
spend one of them on CrossFire.  I still hope that I will have some time
tonight to finish the temple maps and test the random map generator.  By
the way, is this OK if I include an exit to a random map in some of the
temples?

-Raphaël