Re: CF: Speed bug still around?

Stefan Reich (reich@informatik.tu-muenchen.de) wrote:

> > Christian Stieber wrote:
> > > The problem: if an item is thrown and kills the monster, the
> > > items gets speed+.
> > I thought it was following Innuit philosphy.  Weapons that travel gain
> > power.
>
> Hah, Icho, we TOLD you :)

Sort of. But it's not the weapon that gains power, it's the player
(Speed+ improves the player, but the weapon still does the same amount
and kind of damage as before) :-)

And even though the speed+ doesn't help much when you are already
at speed+20, I still don't like the idea that people can run around
with speed+10000000 or something like that (how much speed gain would
that be?).

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber