CF: New Apartments

Hi,
        I'm using the new scorn maps of 07-01-99 (7th Jan).  The New
Apartments have two problems:
1)  There seems to be a ghost house on top of the apartment.  I go to
    different places depending on which of the two squares of the house I
    use to enter!
2)  A friend of mine who just started to play, found that he enters the
    same apartment I use!  Not that I mind, but it defeats the purpose of
    the apartments.

Some bugs have been reported in the mailing list.  Are there any patches to
them?  Even if they are unofficial, I'd still like them.  A post by PeterM
some time back gave an idea of how to remove the dread crashing problem.
Thanks!  Please post some patches or even code snippets, if possible.

Regards,
Mani.
--
R. Balasubramanian.
Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for