Re: CF: CVS changes mailing list

Quoting Peter Mardahl (peterm@langmuir.EECS.Berkeley.EDU):
> *if* you know something better, and *if* you're willing to hold my
> hand through setting it up (i.e., reducing things to
> "Install this file I've prepared for you here...") I'll install
> something better.

Yep, I know something better and I am willing to help you through setting it
up. I won't hold your hand, my wife would get jealous :-).

I actually took the scripts that do this and put them into the netrek CVS
repository. Lets wait a couple of days and see of any of the netrek developers
can improve them.

I'll drop you some email later.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700