CF: Crossfire server stuff (fwd)

I was sent this email, can anyone help Steve out?

Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:22:23 -0600
From: Steve Lam <steve@oa.net>
To: leaf@real-time.com
Subject: Crossfire server stuff

	I just started running a crossfire server off my linux box, and  I'm
wondering if you've ever encountered people with save problems. The player
files save to my server HD, but I can't retrieve the characters later. If
you can help, please do. Thanks in advance. (I'm not sure if you take
"support" type emails from people, but...)

Steve Lam
OA Internet Tech Support
10503 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB