Re: CF: getting rid of too powerful characters

Raphaël Quinet (Raphael.Quinet@eed.ericsson.se) wrote:

> 4) The game could end at level 30, period.  A character reaching
> 5) We could make it pointless or dangerous to keep on gaining levels
> 6) There could be time limit after which the character becomes weaker

> Crossfire with these modifications.  What do you think?

I think it sucks. People stop playing anyway when they have perfect
characters, but they can still be around and play with newbies. You
are taking away the only reason to keep playing after you have found
all items and explored all maps.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber