Re: On bizarre contortions of crossfire to fix "abuses", was Re: CF: getting rid of too powerful characters

I don't see rods and wands as a serious problem, since you don't get any
experience for killing with them.  Sure, you can soften up a big monster
with them, or kill off the treasure guardian.

Maybe that's just my persepective since I like to gain the experience, so I
hardly ever carry rods (except sometimes polymorph, light, create food, and
healing, depending on what spells I have).

--PC