CF: New idea for Disease and other Stuffs...

I'm rather new here, forgive me if this has
already been covered...

First,
 I was wondering what one should do if they have/
wished to design a new map, and would like it to be
included in the game?

Second,
I thought it might be interesting if the idea of
rest was introduced into the game.  When a player
is low on hitpoints, or poisoned, or losing hit
points because of a disease, they could enter a
rest mode were they could recharge faster. Entering
rest mode could have several affects:

   1. hit point recharge is increased
   2. the charector is blind and paralyzed
   3. the after the player wakes up, they could be,
      randomly, confused, slow, and weak
   4. Any diseases/poisons that the player has will
      have a decreased term or be cured, based on
      how bad the player was infected....
   5. Hunger is increased

Other interesting uses of rest:
    a disease that causes a player to enter and exit
    rest mode randomly. a cause rest spell, causing
    a player to enter rest.

Just a thought...