CF: Re: responce to no repeated quests

>If you shut off quests for artifacts you limit areas for higher level
>characters to go for experience.
>
>Im more infavor of either making it so that the character who has an item
>can't use it or the original until he drops one. This way he can carry both
>items to a shop to sell one. You shouldn't limit the more interesting places
>to go just because the character has been there before. The game is NOT up
>to the level of intensity that allows new maps to be placed every day so
>that players don't lose interested. If there are 50 quests in the game (just
>an example) and you start shutting down quests you soon lose areas that can
>be productive for experience. The next thing you have is a game where you
>have 40 quest,then 30 quests, then 20. It soon won't be worth playing at
>high levels. Also if you think about it, some of the high level maps don't
>work right anyway so you have that problem too.

I completely agree.

>All i ask is to think about it carefully and not place limits that will hurt
>the game. (I know you all will anyway i just had to put my 2 silver pieces
>in). I don't know many characters that go around carrying 2 of the same
>artifacts, with the limits of strength this is impractical. As far as the
>crystal goes, how about we make several versions Maybe a diamond crystal, an
>emerald crystal, a saphire crystal....  we can give them different sp
>values. This way we spell casters can carry multiple crystals but if we
>carry 2 of the same they cancel each other out until we drop one.

What about, when applying a crystal, if there is another one of the same
type in inventory, say "If you activate this crystal, it will interfere with
this
other one !" and don't activate ?
This way is safe, and prevents players from using multiple ones.
Having to go somewhere to get a spare one is enough annoyance I guess ;
they can use only one at a time.

Nicolas.