CF: the "click bug" :->

I just noticed a "feature" in CF: you can click your mouse button on *closed*
containers and see exactly what's in them. This is true even when you can't
reach the container, eg. behind a locked door, as long as you can see it...

Now I don't any problem with containers like bookshelves, since you can
probably see the book titles from far (but shouldn't it be harder to read the
title from far??)... but I made a map with a *closed* cauldron that has
something in it, and I can click my mouse button on it and see exactly what's
in there!

I know this feature is supposed to let you find out what eq a monster is
wearing, but when it comes to containers, hmmm....