Re: CF: Object decay, wear, and repair (Was Re: World Map)

[Mark Wedel]

>    For example, if you use stat_loss_on_death, then at least a
>   reasonable supply of stat potions is needed.  But this could by
>   contrary to other options where you really don't want a ready
>   supply of those potions.)

Not the best of examples, I think, just add a cheaper potion to
restore stats towards their previous maximum, and only make it
available when stat_loss_on_death is turned on.  Actually, I thought
there was such potions in the game?

Can someone compile a list of the tunable variables?  Perhaps we can
reach consensus for a default or at least reduce the number of
possible combinations.

Kjetil T.