CF: something to consider

There has been talk about limiting dungeons of lower levels to higher level
characters. (Personally im against this)

But what we could do is make it an option for the dm to consider when
installing crossfire. This way if one person wanted to play that way on his
server he could and another person can play it the way it is now.

I think this would solve the whole thing and each Server could be customized
to suit.