From: Rick Tanner
To: crossfire@ifi.uio.no
Sent: 2/7/00 5:04 PM
Subject: CF: crossfire error (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:12:09 -0500
From: chris <topher@picusnet.com>
To: leaf@real-time.com
Subject: crossfire error

i desperatly want to play this game, but every time i try to launch the
game i
get this message:

Initialize new client/server data
error on bind command: Address already in use
error on bind command

what am i doing wrong???

if it helps i.m running SuSE 6.3 and X11 in 1024*768 16bpp
any help will be greatly appreciated

-
[you can put yourself on the announcement list only or unsubscribe
altogether