CF: mailing list

If it is causing a problem where it is, I vote we put it on real-time as
well.

Unfortunatly, There seem to be very few webpages for Crossfire. Real-time
has the best Web page going for Crossfire i have seen. The others haven't
been updated in years and contain outdate info. Real-Time may sometimes be a
little late with updates but i have never seen them not put some new tidbit
of info up within a few days.

Have you ever done a search for Crossfire on the internet? It comes up with
mostly religious, Youth group, Sports, Travel and i think a music group.

Oh Well!!

Doug