CF: Cone spells for electricity

I would really, REALLY, like to implement a cone spell for electricity, for
electric dragons etc to cast.
What I am looking for really is something equivalent to burning hands/icestorm

I know what face I would use (ball lightning), but I have no idea how to start
putting in a new spell, let alone giving it to a creature/group of creatures..

Can anyone help?

How does everyone feel about a "cone of electricity" spell? It would certainly
make electric creatures more dangerous.
What should it be called?
"cone of static electricity"
"electrical storm"
"cone of shocking" Or similar?

I would like to give electric dragons in particular something a bit more
powerful e.g "Electric dragon breath"

Johnc & Co.