Re: CF: Pupland Lottery# or Raffle #2 (whichever)

haha! sorry but I couldnt help but laugh just a little, am I right in
asuming that you havent gotten the exchange card from two floors below
where you got the 'key to E' ?
if you havent done that you havent solved the raffle. and you do have to
go down on both sides to finish it I beleive, although you can go down one
side at a time if your alone.