Re: CF: Beware of triggers!

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 12:18:59PM +0200, Jan Echternach wrote:
> The patch has been applied to the CVS tree.  That means that the following
> maps are now broken when using the current CVS version.

John Cater has fixed most maps.  The remaining maps are

/city/misc/mercenaries (dangerous!)

/city/towers/tower.mad2 (? now only works with two players)
(I think there should be at least a sign telling newbies that they
can't complete this map alone.  Or triggers replaced with handles.)

/pup_land/*
(I still don't know pupland very well.)

/city/misc/HallOfQuests
(There are creators that create an improvement potions twice - is this
intended behaviour?  BTW, there are also creators with other_arch
potion_improv and slaying firebrand, creating improvement potions with
the name "firebrand".)

--
Jan