Re: [CF:1340] Problems with mailing list

On Wed, Jun 21, 2000 at 05:09:48PM -0500, Rick Tanner wrote:
> Those messages were sent from this address:
> echter@informatik.uni-rostock.de
>
> Which I don't think is the same address that Jan Echternach subscribed
> from/with because I keep getting a message to MODERATE (accept or reject)
> all his postings and followups.

My canonical email adress is

  jan.echternach@informatik.uni-rostock.de

which is my subscription address, and is also set in the Reply-To:
header in all of my emails.  But this silly mailing list software is
broken.  It ignores Reply-To: (and even overwrites it with something
different).

--
Jan