CF: Re: Crossfire bug

Hi Mark
The idea to check the area and put out a smaller monster when it don't fit
is very good.

I have some problems to play some gods, for example Gnark, because i summon
fast
a big troll as monster and i can't clear with him the small passages with
skulls or demiliches.

Also is the difference between the summoned monsters a little bit to strong.

Sorigs avatar is unbeatable. It kills 99% of all strong monsters.
Blue dragons get kicked in some seconds - buit they should be immun to
the avatars lightning attack???? A red dragon also get killed easy with 2
avatars
in a row.

With Gnarks trolls you have no chance to kill most undead monsters... And
most
dungeons are full of skulls. No chance, i try some minutes but nothing
happens,
they seems immun.

I prefer to give a summoned avatar a special attack like godpower. Then most
of the
suckers do some good damage to the crowds and thats what are they needed
for:
To clear areas and kill bigger monsters from safe.

To make other avatars stronger don't change the play balance because its
always
dammed dangerous to go in a line to a dragon and cast him (i know what i say
:-) ).

And there is no other game balance affecting aspect on avatars because there
many other good ways which have the same effect (spells, rods, etc.).

And the good aspect is thats more players plays different gods. I think that
should be
major task. Also the other god powers (immunities, etc.) needs some small
adjustments to
the characters, so we have a better alternative for different gods  like
Gnark.

Michael