Re: CF: Bug

Bob Tanner wrote:

> I am in /dragonisland/stoneville, entering the dragon hangar crashes the game
> everytime.
>
> Do I need to submit a core?

 Bug has been reproduced and fixed in CVS tree.  comment from changes file:

server/c_object.c: Fix pick_up_object function to deal with non players
picking up objects - prior to fix, program would crash when monsters
pick up objects.  Also, add standard banner at top of file about
copyright, contact, version information.  msw 3/21/2000

 Note that this bug could occur on most any map in which monsters pick up
objects.  But I believe this bug only happens when the monster is actually
picking something up and putting it in a container (bag, luggage, etc), and that
is probably a bit rarer.