CF: Re: Crossfire 0.95.5 released.

Kurt Fitzner wrote:

> Well, I see none of my bug fix patches made it in.  Which is odd, since who
> mever maintains the web site put up, for a while, a link to the email I sent
> with these patches.  Anyways, sorry to spoil your nice new version but I have
> a few bugs to report and some patches for you.

 I don't know what happened, as I never saw those bug reports or the code
diffs.

 In any case, I have checked the changes into the CVS repository.
Note that you included map.c.uniquemapsave.diff and did not include the
player.c.pickup.diff patch, but I was able to re-do the later one from your
comments.