Re: CF: Win32 client/server: chat line bug

 I believe I have fixed the problem in the CVS repository - don't have a windows
client handy to make sure.  From the CHANGES file:

socket/request.c:  Add length checking to NewPlayerCmd so that if the client
sends us a really long command, we just truncate the end of it and not
overwrite our internal buffers causing crashes.  MSW 5/8/2000