Re: CF: Some crash fixes

Jan Echternach wrote:

> server/spell_effect.c: cast_charm():  out_of_map() check was missing.
> This fixes server crashes when a player casted this spell near the edge
> of a map.

 the out_of_map check seems to be something easily forgotten.

 In fact, there is lots of basically duplicate code which would fall into the
category 'check_around_ob(object *ob, int type)', which does the checks around
the player for some object.

 A simpler thing which I will probably do at some point is modify get_map_ob to
return null if the values passed to it are out of the map.