CF: Maps: button and triggers

Hi

I have look into some buggy maps and i think many problems come from 2
changings:

In some maps, a npc stand on a button. This should trigger wall (bring him
down).
If the person/items is on the button at map start, the button is not
triggered.
The button must first released and triggered again then he trigger.

I read about the problem here. In the server i installed 2 weeks ago it is
not in.

Another point was, that a large bullet generator fired a bullet to a small
button. If
the bullet reach the button he should trigger it. That also not works.

I can use a detector for it, but thats works not so good, because it its
only a very
short moment the bullet is on the detector and he triggered only some times.

We can change this "mashines". I prefer lighting generator and a detector or
a button with item
which gets destroyed by lighting.

For what i must ask a detector (slaying xxx) for a lighting from a lighting
generator? slaying lighting
don't work in test i do.

Michael