CF: Bug: win32/say cmd & memory leak

Hi

Also in the last CVS release, i can kill the server when i type 200 chars in
the chat window
and press the say cmd. If i shout the string, all works fine.

Also, in the 95.5. i create me a superman ring for map testing, give him all
immunities and
protections. that means all including blind but not internal.

After i try to ID the ring, the server crashes badly (and i make the guy
next to me crying because
i kill his 20mb download :).

the server takes a big memory leak, gets all and more, kill x-win and linux
in 30 sec.
We try then some and kill him remote when he crashes.

As small patch, we put in the first line of crossloop

ulimit -v 30000

It holds the server when he try to get to much memory. Its also useful to
put it in for further
crashes, it will safes the mashine.

Michael