Crossfire Archive

Re: CF: Crossfire playbalance

> I wish the gate to [escape] scorn was on a person-by-person basis...
> like a transporter vs a gate.  Each person had to finish a quest

We could modify the gate to shut after someone walks through it.
It'd be simple.

> I agree.  However, isn't there a random map thing in the works?  Why not

In the works?  It's a done deal, dude!

> have the map baddies be generated by the level of the person creating the

Eh, all they would have to do is dungeon-dive.  They'd soon get to a level
where there's some tough stuff, though maybe a more challenging monster style
would need to be made, for this purpose.

PeterM
-