Crossfire Archive

CF: www.crossfire.org

I was just about to say , hey why don't we register crossfire.org when I
did an nslookup on it and found it already existed:

blake[1:30pm]:~>nslookup www.crossfire.org
Server:  localhost
Address:  127.0.0.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    www.crossfire.org
Address:  206.98.40.8

Netscape reveals that the site is for some sort of Christian ezine which
is now defunct.  I wonder if they would release the domain name :)
Alternsatively we could get crossfire.org.au or some other variant, or
maybe cfire,org, oh - no that is taken by another Christian group.

www.cf.org is taken too (by the Cystic Fibrosis society which seems fair
enough).

www.crossfire.com is available, so maybe this is the best option much as I
hate the use of .com domains for non-commercial entitites :)

Having a domain of our own helps to propogate the game as the web site is
easy to remember and tell people about.
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert@blake.humbug.org.au