TCLUG Announcements

Updated the web page

I just wanted everyone to know I updated the look of the TCLUG web page.
Please let me know if there are any problems or typos. This is just
something I whipped together this past weekend because I was getting
sick of the old 'dark' pages. More things will be added, like the
headlines on the right and a TCLUG poll. Let me know if you have any
suggestions or things you would like to see.

While I'm typing I will also announce the next TCLUG meeting. It will be
on August 7th from noon until 2pm. The topic will be Introduction to IP
Masquerading and will be presented by me. More into on the web page.

Clay Fandre
cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org
http://www.mn-linux.org