TCLUG Announcements

Meeting Saturday June 5th

I have to apoligize for sending the meeting announcement out earlier in
the week to the general list and forgetting about the announcement list.
I'm not sure how many users only are subscribed to the announcement
list, but hopefully they will check their mail before noon today.

This is just a reminder that there will be a TCLUG meeting on June 5th
from noon until 2pm at the University of Minnesota in room EE/CSci
3-115. The topic of the meeting will be 'Securing you Linux System' and
will be presented by me.

Clay Fandre
cfandre@minn.net