TCLUG Announcements

InstallFest volunteers

I am looking for some volunteers for this Saturday's Installfest. Here's
what we need:

1. Help setting up tables in the morning. Probably show up around 10am.

2. Volunteers to help out the users trying to get Linux installed during
the InstallFest. Let me know when you will be there. The Fest goes from
11-5pm, so spare a few hours if you could.

3. Clean-up. I will need a few people to help take the tables down
afterwards.

If you are interested, let me know. Please send replys directly to me.
(Don't hit reply) Use cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org

Thanks.

Clay

--