TCLUG Announcements

TCLUG at the Strictly Business Expo - Announcement

The Twin Cities Linux Users Group is going to have a booth the Strictly
Business Expo June 7th and 8th at the Minneapolis Convention Center. We
will be in booth #2912 in the northwest corner of the building.

We will also be holding our monthly meeting at the expo.

What:	TCLUG meeting at the Strictly Business Computer Expo
When:	Wednesday June 7th, 2000, noon until 2pm
Where:	Strictly Business Expo, Minneapolis Convention Center, Room 207AB
Topic:	Real-Time Enterprises will be talking about Linux in the business
	environment.

For more information on the Strictly Business Expo, please visit
http://www.strictlyebusinessexpo.com/strictlyebusiness/mpls/main_mpls.po

If you'd like to see a pdf of the floorplan:
http://www.strictlyebusinessexpo.com/strictlyebusiness/mpls/pdf/mpls.pdf