TCLUG Development Archive

Re: [TCLUG-DEVEL:75] mysql_comp.jar

I am running the programs from teh command line, javac compilor.

Forte seems pretty decent, is does run pretty slow, i have a AMD450 here at work,
there are still some bugs in it because I just went to run it and I got an
exception while the program was loading.   I have not spent much time on it, I just
downloaded it yesterday.