TCLUG Development Archive

application/zip sub-type?

I remember reading awhile about about MIME subtypes. Believe it or not, I am
writing my first servlet that returns a content type other then text/html!

I need to return a zip file.

Now, I can return the data just fine, but the default file name that comes up
in the "Save file dialog..." is the full classname of the servlet. Very messy.
I thought I read that you can set the subtype of application/zip and that can
be a hint of the filename.

Anyone know about this?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700