Re: [TCLUG:5069] out of memory

Rick,
	One of your disk partitions should be designated as swap.  You may
want to confirm this with fdisk or disk druid.  Here is the line from my
/etc/fstab.  My swap is on my third partition:

/dev/hda3	swap	swap	defaults	0 0

	Incidentally, swap won't show up in your mounted disks is you type
mount.  I'm not sure why, but it doesn't.
--Dan