Motherboard Question

Greet the sun all,

I have a motherboard that went belly up.  Are they any motherboards out
there that support 72-pin EDO RAM.  I looked at all of the standard boards
(Shuttle, ABit, ASUS, etc) and all of them state 168-pin memory. It looks
like I have to invest in a new motherboard, CPU and case (Dell cases won't
accept a standard AT/ATX motherboard) so I was hoping to keep my memory
from my old system.

Thank you,

Perry Hoekstra - dutchman@mn.uswest.net
All that is Microsoft does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old AT&T Unix that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.

From the ashes of Spec1170 a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the Unix OS that was broken,
Linux shall be king.