Re: [TCLUG:5199] Subscribers, work, virtual hosting and admin requests

I'd also like to know the solution to this problem.  I have yet to find
how to specify return address in elm or mutt.  Though it can easily be set
in pine.

Gabe Turner <dopp@acm.cs.umn.edu>
U of MN Csci/IT Systems Staff
Systems Staff Manager - ACM @ U of MN

"Blood is life and it shall be all ours!" -Dimmu Borgir "The Night Masquerade"