Twin Cities Linux Users Group Meeting -FINAL- Announcement

Twin Cities Linux Users Group Meeting Announcement

Date: Saturday April 10th
Time: Noon until 2pm
Place: EE/CSci 3-115 at the University of Minnesota
Topic: Kernel Maintenance

This meeting will cover kernel configuration, compiling, tuning, etc. We
will have a projector available to connect to a laptop, so it should be
pretty informative for all of you 'non-experienced' users. It we have
enough time I would also like to talk about the different desktop
environments currently available. If not we will save it for next month.

If you have any questions or comments, send them to cfandre@minn.net.
If you have any criticisms or gripes, send them to /dev/null.

Hope to see everyone there.

Thanks.
Clay Fandre
cfandre@minn.net
Twin Cities Linux Users Group
** Clayton T. Fandre      cfandre@minn.net       **
Key fingerprint =  80 8C 43 89 C3 DB 80 4F  3F F1 90 28 2B 9B 22