Re: [TCLUG:5245] KDE/WindowMaker

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, Barnholtz, Brian wrote:

> I recently downloaded KDE and installed it on my RH 5.2 machine.  Works
> great.  I am was using WindowMaker and did a usekde to set the x
> environment to KDE.  I now want to restore my system to WindowMaker.
> Any Ideas on the command or file to edit?

.xsession is the file your looking for. its in your home dir.

edit that to reflect what you want to load on startup of your xserver
(usually a wm)

Scott Dier 		<dieman@ringworld.org>
Ringworld.Associates	efnet(#nicnac,#@,#minnesota)
612.494.6664		<page-dieman@ringworld.org>
in:linux,debian,mozilla/ngl,lanparties,highspeedbandwidth
out:modems,microsoft,ie,sleep(oops),fakeopensource
cool:gnome,postfix,imp,irssi,[gnome-]apt,procmail(!)