Re: [TCLUG:5285] NTS4 vs. Linux study from Mindcraft.

With so many linux lovers out there, we might be able
to get people to volunteer with their PCs!  I can hear people going
"Yeah Sure !"

These guys used 144 test machines, which could be hard to
obtain.  How about connecting 2 servers one with linux and one
with NT on the internet and asking for people on the net to try
and hit them with file requests during certain times.

This could be more "real-worldly" too but then the bottle neck
would probably be the "internet connection".

It might be more feasible to convince Redhat or one of the other
linux vendors to carry out the same test on more "fair" grounds.